Caroline checks in on Max, who is recovering from his thyroid treatment

She likes to play with his paws and squeal "Huh-I Kiddie!"

and play conductor to the cat chorus

then finish with a bow into Max's soft belly

Grandma Joan and Grumpaw came up to say hello

and Caroline showed off her new bathing suit

Grandma Lu's visit was an excuse for an early birthday celebration
Her first birthday cupcake

wasn't as happy as it could have been

Opening presents, mallet in hand

Crawling, mallet in hand

Hanging out with Mom, mallet in hand

And walking, mallet in hand

Fielding birthday calls from friends and family

Another try at a birthday cupcake

As usual, the hat has to come off

Happy 1st birthday Caroline!
2 comments:
See Here or Here
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment